Thursday 16 August 2018

The day I lost my ears

The day I lost my ears


Where have my ears gone?


Today at school I lost my ears.My friends  couldn’t
hear me, so they got very angry at me while I smiling at them.

At the end of the school  day I went home.
My mother gave me dinner and then said,
‘‘Where are your ears?We must
go everywhere until we find some ears for you. I don’t
care if they are not the same I just want you to have ears my
daughter."
"Why do we have to go everywhere just to get ears for me?"
First we went to the doctors and after that we went to the
hospital.I looked everywhere in the hospital,under beds and in
the draws.  I could see something behind all the medicines .I yelled
to mum and she came running down the hall. "Yes!" my mum said
quietly.
"I think I can see something in this draw.Mum come over here for a
minute.I think that it might be my ears."
We tried to get my ears but there was a nurse there so we could not
The nurse said, ‘‘What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"
"We were just trying to get my daughter’s ears please. I think my
daughter’s ears are in that draw over there."
‘‘Where’’?
I said,“Are you angry at me because I have no ears’’.
The nurse let us look in the drawer and I was able to put my ears
back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.