Friday 29 May 2020

Aboriginal Art | Australia

For art we were making a story that connects to us using aboriginal symbols. Aboriginal art comes from Australia. Aboriginal art tells a story of aborigines beliefs. People call this "Dreamtime stories".

First we practiced the different symbols on a piece of paper. The different symbols are: footprints, stars, waterholes, traveling sign, people sitting and the campsite. After practicing the symbols we created our story. 

My art told a story how the koala settled into wildlife. I put the traveling sign underneath the koala for the representation of traveling. The different symbols I used were, stars, waterholes, footprints and traveling sign.

I learned new things about the Aboriginal culture and art. I enjoyed telling my story using paint.

LI: To create art that tells a story using traditional methods.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.