Friday 7 December 2018

On Athletics Day

On Athletics Day


Last Friday was ours school’s Athletics Day. It was sunny and I felt very
surprised because I thought that it was going to rain.The whole school
came in their team colours. I came in green.


Our first station was the Sponge Race. I liked the sponge race because
it was a hot day and the sponge race included some water.SPLASH!
These are the things we used: A sponge, bag,bucket,rope and a pole
We had to get into a bag and jump,we had to wet a sponge,jump over
a pole and wet the sponge and go back the I came.


The next station I liked the Rest and the Dance station because we got
to rest and dance.The girls and boys were having a dance battle and the
boys won.


The finally station was the Sprint Race in that race I came 2nd.Everyone
was encouraging people.


I felt happy because the rain didn’t ruin our day I also felt hot and tired
because it was a long day.Athletics Day is the best!.I hope there is
another Athletics Day next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.