Friday 13 December 2019

Writing | Planning | Story

L.I - To plan and write a narrative


This week for Writing we had to plan and write a narrative by using a app called The Literacy Shed. What the app does is shows settings for example, a haunted house & stormy waves. We had to write our story in TOPES ( Title, Orientation, Problem, Events & Solution).

T  - Title

O - Orientation

P - Problem

E - Events

S - Solution

My DLO is shown below on the Google Docs I created. On of them are my story and the other is my planning.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Shinaye,
    I like your DLO's and your how you told me what topes stand for. Next can you write more information of what you did.
    Everything else is alright. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.