Tuesday 9 June 2020

Predictions | Grandparents Day

For reading we made predictions, those predictions were educated guesses. Educated guesses clues are made prior knowledge.

I thought that "the grandparents had a good day". This prediction was incorrect, the real answer was "The grandma was confused and mad, she thought that she could be able to go the grandparents day".

One more prediction I did was "I think that the grandpa won’t get anything done because he always slow at doing things". This prediction was also wrong because the grandpa was more faster then the grandma.

I think predicting is a good strategy to use in reading because it helps me understand what is going to happen next.

The book we read was - Grandparents Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.