Thursday 30 July 2020

Swimming

This week I did our first session of swimming. The instructor, Shanti taught us the safe pool entrance, streamline, freestyle, dolphin dive & side stroke using the float board.

First I practiced the safe pool entrance by placing both of my hands on the platform, twisting my body then I hopped in.

Next I did the freestyle by putting both hands in front of me and then doing three arm strokes (breath).

Then I did the side stroke by using the float board and kicking sideways.

Lastly I did the dolphin dives by diving in the water and then coming back up and repeating the same thing.

I enjoyed doing the dolphin dives and I could've done the side stroke better because I kept kicking off to the side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.