Wednesday 12 August 2020

Basic Fact Boxes | Maths

This week for basic fact boxes I did up to "twenty" this took me "three minutes & thirty six" 

The next time I do basic fact boxes I going to aim for subtraction and then going for the 100 goal. I also want to try get faster at my addition problems also the subtraction problems.

The screenshots below show the "number sentence and answers". The screens also show prove.

I really enjoyed doing this activity but I could have done it faster.

Screenshots:




2 comments:

  1. Good to see you are enjoying your learning. I really like that you have learning goals you want to reach. Beating yourself is the best kind of competition.
    Malo
    Mrs F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shinaye it's me marcaiyla nice work you have there. How are you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.